Basecamp 3 for Mac
We built Basecamp 3 to work beautifully on your Mac, Macbook, and iMac. Keep Basecamp 3 handy in the dock and get notifications right on your desktop. Download Basecamp 3 for Mac.
- Download Basecamp 3 for Mac.
- Open the disk image (basecamp3.dmg) file.
- Drag the Basecamp 3 icon to Applications to save it on your Mac.
- Double-click Applications and find Basecamp 3 in the Applications folder.
- Double-click to start the app. Sign in and you’re all set!
When running Basecamp 3 will appear as an icon in your Dock. When there are new notifications to read in Basecamp a red badge will appear on the icon.
Basecamp 3 will also appear in the menu bar at the top right of your OS X desktop. It turns blue when there are new notifications in Basecamp.
You can configure (or completely disable) Basecamp 3 notifications in the Notifications section of System Preferences on your Mac.