Basecamp for Mac
We built Basecamp to work beautifully on your Mac, MacBook, and iMac. Keep Basecamp handy in the dock and get notifications right on your desktop. Download Basecamp for Mac (Intel). Basecamp for Macs with Apple Silicon is also available.
- Download the appropriate version of the app based on your processor. Apple Silicon Mac app. Intel Mac app. (Not sure? Here's how to check.)
- Open the disk image (basecamp.dmg) file.
- Drag the Basecamp icon to Applications to save it on your Mac.
- Double-click Applications and find Basecamp in the Applications folder.
- Double-click to start the app. Sign in and you’re all set!
When running Basecamp will appear as an icon in your Dock. When there are new notifications to read in Basecamp a red badge will appear on the icon.
Basecamp will also appear in the menu bar at the top right of your OS X desktop. It turns blue when there are new notifications in Basecamp.
You can configure (or completely disable) Basecamp notifications in the Notifications section of System Preferences on your Mac.
Need to share a URL or link? Just click "Page" from the top menu bar and select "Copy page address."