What Clients Can See and Do
When a client logs in, they'll see a project like your team does! The biggest difference is that they only see the items that have been made visible to them.
Clients can post comments, messages, events, to-dos, etc. like a regular/team user. For a full list of what clients can do, check out the page we have on Permissions in a Basecamp 3 account.
Here’s what's different for Client Users:
- They don't see any badges or borders calling out client visibility
- They don't see the visibility flags calling out items that are visible
- They can't publicly share items
- They don't see Hill Charts
- They can't create new projects
- They can't add people to projects
- They can't remove people from projects
- They can't administrate a project
- No editing a project's name, description, etc.
- No modifying the Tools on a project
- No setting up chatbots or webhooks on a project
- No archiving or trashing a project
- They don't see the HQ or the Teams section of the home screen
- They can't be made Admins on the account