Forgot your password? You can reset your password here.
In Basecamp 3, there's a few ways to log in depending on how your account was set up. No matter the method of logging in, you can always start by clicking the
Log in button at the top right of basecamp.com. Or you can click here to sign in now.
If you're already logged in, you'll be taken straight to your account! If you're not currently logged in, you'll be asked for your email address and password or Google Account information.
Seeing an error message when you attempt to login? Here's how to get into Basecamp and back to work!
Sorry, we don't recognize that email or username.
This means the email address you entered is not linked to a Basecamp account.
- Check for Typos. Double-check to make sure that every - or . or letter included in your email address is entered correctly.
- Try another email address. If you have more than one, it's possible you use another email address for Basecamp and forgot! Once you login, you can always update your login to the email address you prefer to use going forward.
- Accept your Invitation. If you don't remember setting up a login for Basecamp, you may still need to accept your invitation to join a Basecamp account. Reach out directly to someone already on the account and ask them to resend it!
- First time using Basecamp? Sign up for a new account instead. To join someone else's account, ask them send you an invitation.
We didn’t recognize that password.
- Reset your password. Send yourself a password reset email. Be sure to check your Spam folder if you don't receive that email after a few minutes.
- Another browser. If you keep receiving this error message after successfully resetting your password, it could be your browser. To test this, try a different browser. If your new password works there, clear the cache and cookies in your regular browser.
If you've created a Basecamp password before, and you aren't using Google to log in, we'll ask for your password. Click the
Log in button at Basecamp.com and enter your username and password. From there, you'll be taken into your Basecamp account!
If you've chosen to log in with Google (more on that in a moment!), you'll be shown a big
Use my Google account button. Click that and you're in!
If you need to change the way you login to Basecamp - that's easy! Go to the Change how you login in page. From there, adjust your settings and choose the way you'd like to login! From here you can turn on or off Google Login, change your password or username and turn on phone verification.
Want quicker log ins or one less password to remember? Just connect your Google account and you'll be able to log in without a password.
First, log in as usual. Once you're in, click on your avatar. In the menu, click
Next, click the
Switch to Google log-in link below your personal info and confirm.
In the pop-up window that will appear, pick the Google account you want to use and you're all set.
The next time you log in to Basecamp, just click
Use my Google account and skip the passwords!
Want to stop using Google to log in? Head back to your avatar, click on
My Profile, and then on the link at the bottom to
Change your login info here. Click the
Stop using Google to log in button to confirm on the next page.
Never created a password for Basecamp, but you want one? No problem! You can create a password by sending yourself a password reset email. Once you create a password, you'll be asked for it when logging in.